The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office will host three days for retired Law Enforcement Officers to maintain their HR-218 status during 2017.
Those dates are scheduled to be:
- January 18, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- September 13, 2017
Attendance will be expected at 1000 AM at the Beaufort County Firearms Range located at 120 Shanklin Rd., Beaufort, SC 29906.
To attend you must fill out and submit the form below and bring the following with you on the date selected:
- Photocopy of current Driver’s License
- Photocopy of retired Law Enforcement Credential from your Agency
- Weapon you intend to qualify with
- Twenty five rounds of ammunition
- Ballistic vest (loaner will be available if you do not have one).
Please note that if the selected date of attendance is cancelled, you will receive notification via the contact information you provide on this form.
If you have any questions regarding signing up to attend one of these sessions, please contact: