Comments or Questions

At this time, incident reports can NOT be filed online. If you need to report an incident you should call 911 or non-emergency Dispatch (843-524-2777) in order for a deputy to assist you. 

If you need assistance with obtaining copies of incident reports, fingerprint cards, tickets, subpoenas, background/criminal history requests, insurance requests, or Freedom of Information Act requests, go to our Criminal Records page for information. 

For any other comments or questions, please complete this form and submit to BCSO.